"Thank you very much for all of your effort these past few years. It was really nice to work with someone that was not only there to do a job, but there to help as well. You made my job easier simply by being yourself. You were always fair and honest with me, and that’s what I appreciated the most. Thanks again Bill, I look forward to working with you in the future."
Scott Naccarato, Re: Litigation Consulting, Cedar Development LLCRead more...
In addition to accessibility expertise, all projects require excellent project management skills to accomplish your goals and meet your schedule. Good Project Management is a combination of technical knowledge, communication skills, global and detailed thinking, and developing/ implementing data management systems. We take a strong project management approach to all our specific services.
We have experience in:
- Accessibility Project Management for ADA and FHA projects.
- Architecture / Project Management
- Custom Database Design and Management
- Banking facility design management / ATM Security Lighting Surveys and Design for State Compliance
- A/E Operations / Administrative Management and Systems
And with our team of professional associates:
- Building Condition Surveys (Due Diligence)
- Facilities Management
- Value Engineering
- Construction Scheduling and Costing
- Equipment Planning & Procurement
Single Point Contracting
Let us be a single source to solve your specialty project needs, and provide general management of your program. We can simplify your process and support you throughout.
Representative Project Management Experience
Mr. Endelman and his staff have extensive Project Management experience with architects and corporations, in addition to Endelman & Associates PLLC projects. Quality Project Management is applied to all our work.
- U.S. Embassy Complex, Moscow
- Security Pacific Bank Washington
- Southern Maximum Security Complex, Tehachapi, CA
- Federal Building & U.S. Courthouse Renovations (1.2 million s.f.), San Francisco, CA
- ADA Project Management - 120 million s.f. for significant clients
- Easter Seals Washington - Asset Management
- Mervyns retail store planning
- Bank of America - Branch projects, CA
- Seafirst Bank & Security Pacific Bank projects
- San Francisco Unified School District., CA