"The market buildings are hard to track for those of us that work here on a regular basis, and very challenging for all of our visitors…The survey was very thorough, and included suggestions of how to tackle the numerous complex issues that challenge an older historic facility…We would highly recommend Endelman & Associates for any ADA survey work due to their high level of skill in this area, and their professional attitude."
Rob Hyman, Capital Projects Coordinator, Pike Place MarketRead more...
Consulting Approach - How We Assist Our Clients
Business and public sector clients need accurate and innovative solutions to developing and maintaining compliant accessible facilities. Our approach is to apply the best practices and judgment gained from extensive experience in plan reviews, surveys, and litigation consulting. Our clients receive high value solutions based upon our proven ability to:
- Apply specialty accessibility compliance knowledge and judgment earned from experience.
- Assist our clients in managing risk.
- Act as a neutral interpreter of the regulations, rather than take an advocacy position.
- Use strong Project Management skills learned from large scale projects.
- Offer responsive services, efficiently and cost effectively.
- Establish long term working relationships with our clients.
- Link and manage associates with other specialty expertise, as may be required by a project.
- Develop custom data management software and systems, which provide current and ongoing accessibility management solutions.
- Ability to license E&A's Survey Management Software to our ADA Survey clients for long term ADA barrier removal projects.
- Keep current with Code and Federal Standard changes.
We will customize our services to meet any reasonable need. If E&A doesn't have the specialty expertise in-house, we can find that expertise using a sub-consultant and manage the process.