Ms. Freegard has been a licensed architect for over 20 years and working in the field for over 30 years. She has worked for Thomas Hacker Architects, Dull Olson Weeks Architects, Bailey Edward Architects and was one of three partners at MCA Architects. At Endelman & Associates she applies her expertise in performing ADA Surveys, FHA / ADA / Code Accessibility Design Reviews, and conducting Accessibility Site Observations during construction.
Her experience includes her roles as project manager, project architect, contract administrator and construction administrator on large scale projects, such as K-12 school districts, university contracts, airport facilities and high-rise condominiums. Her expertise has given her the opportunity to manage large complex projects across the US, dealing with multiple jurisdictions and varying codes.
- Licensed Architect since 1994; OR, IL, FL
- Bachelor of Architecture, Oregon School of Design, 1986
- Undergraduate studies at Oregon State University & University of So. California
- Member American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB)
- United States Green Building Council, LEED Accredited Professional
Representative Accessibility Project Experience
- Created a time sensitive report for the DOJ mandated accessibility survey of over 100 polling venues for the County Clerk’s Office in Champaign, Illinois, while working for Bailey Edward Architects.
- FHA / Code / ADA compliance for multiunit housing projects for clients including: Inland Construction, SL Nusbaum, Mithun Solomon Architects, Mill Creek Residential, Equity Residential, Greystar, and marathon Management
- ADA Surveys for multiple Food Service Concessions on the Microsoft Campus, Redmond, WA for Compass as consultants to Microsoft
- ADA Surveys for 35 Fast Food Restaurants in Oregon for Kell Alterman & Runstein, Attorneys