"…The report is exemplary. The completed report was a model of readability, thoroughness, and organization. It was arranged to make it equally useful to the architect, maintenance department, business department and overall administration. I recommend him without qualification."
Ellen Taussig, Head of School, The Northwest SchoolRead more...
Endelman & Associates PLLC periodically has opportunities for a well qualified, enthusiastic people to join our team. We also often partner with other consultants, especially for large projects, and are always interested in learning about opportunities to work together. Please feel free to contact us.
Recently Filled Position: ADA / Fair Housing Act / IBC Surveyor and Plan Reviewer; Leading to Staff Accessibility Consultant Position.
We do not have any immediate openings at this time, but if you have these skill sets, please contact us about future opportunities.
Endelman & Associates PLLC (E&A) is an architecture firm specializing in Accessibility Consulting as a risk management issue for Developers, Owners, Architects, Public Entities, and Attorneys.
We are prepared to expand our firm to meet national client needs. This creates a growth opportunity for the right person to channel their A/E or Code background into a specialty Consulting field.
ADA / FHA / IBC Surveyor - Performs Americans with Disabilities Act and Fair Housing Act Compliance Surveys. Perform Plan Reviews for Compliance.
Employee will travel to multi-unit housing sites, perform FHA Surveys and complete detailed reports. Travel varies from 1 trip per month to 3. All expenses paid by firm.
Additional work includes Plan Reviews for accessibility compliance of new projects to be constructed, and ADA Surveys, many local.
Learn new specialty expertise. Growth position for the right person.
Will train for ADA and FHA Survey requirements, field measurement techniques, use of our custom ADA Survey Solutions SoftwareTM and FHA Survey System.
- Significant travel throughout the West & U.S., the remainder of time in our downtown Seattle offices. Must have WA drivers license with good driving record.
- A/E or Code Inspection / Plan Reviewer background with 2 – 5 years minimum experience.
- ADA / FHA / IBC knowledge desirable
- Skills: Detail orientation, independent in field, thoroughness, general architectural knowledge, very good writing & communication skills, and strong computer literacy. Must be fast learner, and work self sufficiently, but be a good team player.
- This not a Design or CAD position, E&A does not practice traditional architecture.
- Salary to be negotiated.
SEND RESUME, SALARY DESIRED, & COVER LETTER via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.