Consulting Approach - How We Assist Our Clients
Business and public sector clients need accurate and innovative solutions to developing and maintaining compliant accessible facilities. Our approach is to apply the best practices and judgment gained from extensive experience in plan reviews, surveys, and litigation consulting. Our clients receive high value solutions based upon our proven ability to:
- Apply specialty accessibility compliance knowledge and judgment earned from experience.
- Assist our clients in managing risk.
- Act as a neutral interpreter of the regulations, rather than take an advocacy position.
- Apply strong Project Management skills learned from large scale projects.
- Offer responsive services, efficiently and cost effectively.
- Establish long term working relationships with our clients.
- Link and manage associates with other specialty expertise, as may be required by a project.
- Offer web based Survey Solutions Software, which provide current and ongoing ADA management solutions.
- Keep current with Code and Federal Standard changes.
We will customize our services to meet any reasonable need. If E&A doesn't have the specialty expertise in-house, we can find that expertise using a sub-consultant and manage the process.