Noelle has been an architect for nearly 20 years and was a Project Architect with Weber Thompson for 7 years, prior to joining E&A. As a Project Architect, part of Noelle’s responsibilities included reviewing drawings for building code and accessibility compliance. She has worked on small and large multi-family projects and is very familiar with the ANSI A117.1, FHA, ADA, and IBC Chapter 11. She also worked for ARC Architects, Seattle for 9 years.
One of her most notable previous multi-family projects was 425 Fairview where she worked closely with the Client throughout the design process, performed field walks during construction, and reviewed practically all residential units and common areas to help ensure accessibility compliance.
- Architect, Republic of the Philippines
- LEED Accredited Professional
- Bachelor of Architecture (5 year degree) - University of San Carlos, Philippines – 2002
- Board Member, Seattle Architecture Foundation
- Recipient of Bill Strong Awards for Volunteer Excellence
- Fair Housing Act, ADA, and Building Code Accessibility Design Reviews for Clients including:
Erstad Architects, Jackson / Main, The Architects Office (TAO), Engine8 Architects, Schulman, Greystar,
Trout Architects and GGLO. Building types include apartments, parking structures, and commercial spaces.